Upgrading Exchange 2007 CCR cluster to SP2October 20, 2009
Exchange 2007 Powershell to copy contacts from storage recovery group to production databaseOctober 26, 2009
- Insert your thumb drive. Open explorer right click on it and go to format. Make sure your drive is larger than 3gb and use format using NTFS.
- Download mrbwiz http://mbrwizard.com/ Extract it wherever you want.
- Open a command prompt and browse to the mbrwiz directory.
- Run this command mbrwiz /list Note the number of your USB disk.
- Now run this command mbrwiz /disk=X /active=1 Where X is your drive number from step 4.
- Now change your directory on your command prompt to the Windows 7 CD. Then browse to the boot directory.
- Type in this command bootsect /nt60 Y: Where Y: is the drive letter of your USB drive.
- Now copy all the files from your windows 7 DVD to the USB drive. This should be around 3GB.
- Now set your computer that you want to install Windows 7 to USB priority.