What is IPv6February 3, 2010
N2 Network SolutionsFebruary 13, 2010
It is pretty easy to get a remote command prompt if you need to remotely gain access to another PC’s command prompt. Here are the steps.
1. Download PsTools, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx
2. Open a command prompt. Start>run cmd
3. Next from the command prompt browse to the location that you extracted your files to.
4. Run PsExec computername cmd.exe
5. You are now at the cmd prompt of your remote machine.