What the heck is bigger than a terabyte?!February 26, 2009
How to change root password in linuxFebruary 26, 2009
Normal redirection for printers in remote desktop only applies to local printers(COM and LPT). You need to edit the registry to allow for the clients network attached printers to be mapped.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftTerminal Server ClientDefaultAddInsRDPDR
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type FilterQueueType, and then press ENTER.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- Type FFFFFFFF, and then click OK.
More information can be found in Microsofts KB article 302361.